Regular maintenance is key to keeping your bicycle running smoothly. Before you ride, we recommend that you:
- Check that tires are inflated to the recommended pressure level.
- Keeping the tires inflated is one of the most important things you can do for your bike. A good floor pump with a gauge will make this job easy.
- Check that the wheel quick releases are tight and that the wheels are secure.
- Make sure that brakes are working properly.
- Squeeze brakes to make sure they’re grabbing and that pads are in good condition.
- Keep chain lubricated and free of road or trail debris. Some of the cleaning kits available make this job easy.
When your bicycle needs more attention . . .
We work on all brands of bicycles and will provide a free estimate before any work is performed.
Minor repair walk-ins are always welcome!
Getting ready for a ride and discovered that a tire’s gone flat? Did you hit a pot hole and knock your rim out of true? Sometimes you can’t plan when your bike needs attention.
Bring it in - if we can fix it on the spot, we will!
And if we need more time, we’ll let you know when to stop by and pick it up. Come in, call or e-mail us so we can make that important adjustment and get you back on your bike!
Quick Release Wheel
Bolt On Wheel
Bike with Training Wheels
Build Bike in Box
Basic Tune Up
$40.00 – Performance and safety check,Adjust derailleurs, Adjust brakes, True wheels.
Performance Tune Up
$80.00 – Performance and safety check, Adjust derailleurs, Adjust brakes,Lube all pivot points and drive train, True wheels. inspect headset and bottom bracket, check hubs. Bike Wash & clean drive-train.
$15.00 + plus cost of cable
$40.00 per brake | $60 per pair